Wednesday, April 7, 2010

#96 The forbidden garden

Today Lily and I got to visit with our friends Denise and Maggie. I took a ton of pictures of the girls, but this is my favorite picture of the day. We saw some beautiful flowers and entered the open gate of the garden. After spending about 15 minutes in there, we exited through the same gate, closed this time. I then saw the sign "Private residence, not open to the public." To our defense, the sign was about 3x5. It was worth it. The tulip blooms in this picture were about 6 inches tall!

#96 Forbidden garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am married and have two wonderful sons, Ben and Dylan and a daughter, Lily. We brought Lily home from China on April 9, 2008. Our journey to her was the inspiration to start blogging.